Nishmat’s Kallah Companion is a comprehensive online curriculum in taharat hamishpacha designed especially for brides. Intended to supplement traditional personal instruction, the course enables kallot to prepare and review what they learn with their teachers, and to explore questions they might not otherwise encounter.
The course includes:
- Clear, friendly, practical instruction in the laws of taharat hamishpacha
- Explanations of the conceptual and logical framework underlying the halacha
- Interactive review questions following each lesson and each unit
- Helpful guidance for shalom bayit
- Straightforward information on women’s health and intimacy
- Unlimited opportunities to ask questions and discuss issues with a yoetzet halacha
Kallah Companion was created by yoatzot halacha under the direction of Dr. Deena Zimmerman, the author of A Lifetime Companion to the Laws of Jewish Family Life, who is both a yoetzet and a practicing physician. Rabbi Yehuda Herzl Henkin, author of four volumes of halachic responsa B’nai Banim, provides expert halachic supervision and guidance for all aspects of the course.
For more information, please visit http://courses.yoatzot.org/kallahcompanion/