Over 160 certified Yoatzot Halacha work selflessly in Jewish communities throughout Israel, North America, and the United Kingdom. Through this website, Nishmat’s Golda Koschitzky Women’s Halachic Hotline, and in their communities, they have answered over 400,000 questions from women worldwide. They combine halachic and medical expertise to be a compassionate address for women’s most intimate concerns.
Yoatzot Halacha depend on your generous support to provide a range of services and programming:
- Women’s Health and Halacha Websites in English, Hebrew, French, and Spanish
- Nishmat’s Golda Koschitzky Women’s Halachic Hotline – a free service in English and Hebrew
- Nishmat HaBayit Research Institute – Nishmat’s Yoatzot Halacha Responsa and Halachic Guides
- Nishmat’s Miriam Glaubach Center in the United States
- Nishmat’s Yoatzot Halacha Fertility Counselors in conjunction with Gefen Fertility
- Kallah Companion/Marriage Companion/Taharat HaMishpaja (Spanish Companion)
- Jewish Women’s Health website and App for Medical professionals
- Community classes and programs (Health and Halacha Days and Conferences)
- Israel’s National Mikveh Attendant Continuing Education Program
- Professional Development Course for Rebbetzins and Kallah Teachers
- Yoatzot Halacha Across America and Scholar-in-Residence programs
- Refresher courses for married women
- Educational Podcasts (Dear Yoetzet in English and Nishma’at in Hebrew)
- Educational Videos
Make a gift today by donating to Nishmat directly or through American, Canadian or Swiss Friends of Nishmat by clicking on the flags below. To pay with a European credit card, please contact us directly.
Nishmat depends on the contributions of its sponsors to grow and flourish. Please show your support by donating to Nishmat directly, or through American, or Canadian Friends of Nishmat by clicking on the flags below.