Over 100 certified Yoatzot Halacha work selflessly in Jewish communities throughout Israel, North America, and the UK. Through this website, Nishmat’s Golda Koschitzky Women’s Halachic Hotline, and in their communities, they have answered over 250,000 questions from women worldwide. They combine halachic and medical expertise to be a compassionate address for women’s most intimate concerns.
Yoatzot Halacha depend on your generous support to provide a range of community services and programming:
- Women’s Health and Halacha Websites
- Nishmat’s Golda Koschitzky Women’s Halachic Hotline
- Nishmat’s Miriam Glaubach Center in the United States
- Kallah Companion/Marriage Companion/Taharat HaMishpaja (Spanish Companion)
- Jewish Women’s Health website and App for Medical professionals
- Refresher courses for married women
- Community classes and programs (Health and Halacha Days)
- Israel’s National Mikveh Attendant Continuing Education Program
- Professional Development Course for Rebbetzins and Kallah Teachers
- Yoatzot Halacha Across America and Scholar-in-Residence programs
- Educational Videos
- Machon L’Mechkar- Nishmat’s Women’s Halachic Research Institute
Make a gift today by donating to Nishmat directly or through American, Canadian or Swiss Friends of Nishmat by clicking on the flags below. To pay with a European credit card, please contact us directly.
Nishmat depends on the contributions of its sponsors to grow and flourish. Please show your support by donating to Nishmat directly, or through American, or Canadian Friends of Nishmat by clicking on the flags below.